This tutorial explains the Help tab in WP-Property Settings. This tab allows you to do many useful things that will help you.
You can set up here
- Restore Backup of WP-Property Configuration.
- Download Backup of Current WP-Property Configuration.
- Revalidate all addresses using your localization.
- You have ability to enter in the ID of the property you want to look up, and the class will be displayed below.
- To get property image data, you need to type Property ID.
- Look up the $wp_properties global settings array. This array stores all the default settings, which are overwritten by database settings, and custom filters.
- Clear WPP Cache. Some shortcodes and widgets use cache, so the good practice is clear it after widget, shortcode changes.
- You can set all properties to same property type.
- Memory Usage and Peak Memory Usage information can be found here too.
- Export All Properties to CSV file
- You can Look up XML import(WP-Property: Importer add-on) history, that shows last 500 imported items in descending order.
- Show Log. The log is always active, but the UI is hidden. If enabled, it will be visible in the admin sidebar.
- Delete Unattached Files
- Show XML Import History. Show last 500 imported items in descending order. (WP-Property: Importer add-on)