Could not connect to RETS server HTTP in WP-Property Importer
- Please check credentials of your schedule, they are case sensitive.
- Check login link. It should contain only valid symbols. '-' and '‐' are different dashes. The second one is not valid. You can check this using this tool.
- Contact your RETS provider. It can be an issue with your url. You might have to change your port.
- RETS provider can ban your IP.
- (Curl error: couldn't connect to host) You can have curl issue with your host provider. Contact them.
- (Couldn't connect to host) Contact you host provider. They might have prohibited loop requests to itself. You will need to upload your XML and CSV files to another server.