WP-Invoice is a free plugin for WordPress and is available for download from the official WordPress Plugin Directory. WP-Invoice supports both WordPress manual and automatic plugin installation methods.
Automatic installation is the easiest and most popular method for installing WP-Invoice.
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Under the Search subtitle, search for WP-Invoice.
- From the search results, click the Install Now link for WP-Invoice - Web Invoice and Billing authored by Usability Dynamics, Inc.
- Click OK on the confirmation dialog to confirm the installation action.
Manual installation is available for those whose server does not permit automatic installation or for any other reason.
- Download WP-Invoice from the official WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Extract the zip file onto your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the extracted WP-Invoice folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins page.
- Click the Activate link for WP-Invoice - Web Invoice and Billing authored by Usability Dynamics, Inc.